Atlantic Southeast Investigations now provides Social Media Investigations and Reports
Atlantic Southeast Investigations is now able to provide the attorney/client with a detailed Social Media Investigations and Reports:
1. Identifying Conflicts of Interest
2. Vetting Staff
3. Business Development
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Monitor Trial Sentiment
6. Jury Selection
7. Witness Location & Vetting
8. Expert Witness Vetting
9. Evidence for Litigation
10. Client Insight and Preparation
(Why you need Social Media Investigations and Reports):
* Cheating spouses discovered on Facebook or Match.com
* Foursquare, Yelp, and Facebook check-ins locate individuals.
* Twitter post or YouTube videos, evidence hateful speech, discrediting juror.
* Incriminating photos on Instagram.
* Facebook friends and Twitter followers draw relationships maps to discredit witnesses.
* Pintrest pins of purchased cars, luxury trips and fancy dinners used to force child support.